At Xchange Telecom/Skywire Networks (“Skywire”), we are in the business of Internet delivery. We therefore agree with and adhere to the principles of network neutrality. In an nutshell, we deliver the Internet to our customers equally, without discriminating between content. Here is the outline of how we implement network neutrality at Skywire:
- We provide you with a connection to the Internet. This means we provide you with a connection to the entire Internet, without exceptions.
- We do not accept payment from content providers to increase the prioritization of their packets or to decrease the prioritization of a competitor’s packets.
- All packets are treated equally. Exceptions are made for violating the acceptable use policy or activity we deem malicious.
- We do not pay content providers to deliver service to our network.
- We adjust our peering relationships often to provide the best routes possible to our customers. We have multiple routes to the Internet to ensure that packets are routed in the fastest manner possible.
- If you ever experience any slow access to a website, rest assured that it is not due to Skywire’ relationships with that particular website. It is normal for a customer’s experience with each website to be different. The customer’s experience is a combination of Skywire's network performance, the destination's network performance, and the distance to the destination.